Hudya Group is hiring a part-time highly creative Data Scientist to address data analytics challenges for us, to collect large volumes of data from varying sources, analyze and interpret data, identify enhancements to our services and create solutions to overcome challenges and improve customer experience and our commercial performance. Learn more about life as a Hudyan (Norwegian)
To succeed in this position; you need to have outstanding understanding of statistics and mathematics, and be proficient in writing algorithms. Top candidates will be persistent, and have excellent analytical, problem-solving and creative skills and share the drive to make the customer experience an exceptional one.
– Collecting and interpreting data.
– Automating and integrating processes.
– Researching solutions to overcome data analytics challenges.
– Developing complex mathematical models that integrate business rules and requirements.
– Creating machine learning models.
– Communicating and meeting with product and technical teams to understand strategy and identify improvements to the product and processes.
– Sharing complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders.
– A stud. MSc or PhD degree in Applied Mathematics or Statistics.
– Advanced coursework/in depth interest in machine learning and programming.
– Experience in using data visualization tools.
– Experience with data querying languages, and statistical or mathematical software.
– Proficient in writing algorithms
– Excellent understanding of statistics, multi-variable calculus and linear algebra.
– Financial Services industry experience is an advantage
– Outstanding communication skills.
This newly created position awaits you with varied tasks, a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to influence your work tasks.
We are located in modern, bright locations at Solli Plass in Oslo. Salary commensurate with qualifications.
The position reports to Christoffer Kleppen. He can be contacted if any questions regarding the position, mob. 470 35 564.
To apply: Please send CV and application letter to Majken Svorstøl at firstname.lastname@example.org